US officials raised their long-term forecasts for grain prices, but cut their estimate for soybean prices to the lowest levels since 2006, flagging a structural increase in the popularity of the oilseed among the country's growers.
- Created on Friday, 19 December 2014 16:55
- Written by 2 Agrimoney.com - Published 18/12/2014
- Created on Friday, 19 December 2014 16:49
- Written by Dan Murtaugh and Moming Zhou - Dec 19, 2014 BLOOMBERG
Investors betting on a rebound in oil prices are nothing if not tenacious.
- Created on Thursday, 18 December 2014 15:28
- Written by Laura Clarke - Dec 18, 2014 BLOOMBERG
Gold rose, rebounding from a two-week low yesterday, on signs of increased physical demand.
- Created on Thursday, 18 December 2014 15:23
- Written by Anthony DiPaola - Dec 18, 2014 BLOOMBERG
Saudi Arabia and OPEC would find it “difficult, if not impossible” to give up market share by cutting crude production, the country’s oil minister said.
- Created on Wednesday, 17 December 2014 18:28
- Written by Agrimoney.com - Published 17/12/2014 2
Coffee prices hit a near-five-month low after Volcafe, following an "extensive" crop tour, forecast a 2.5m-bag rise in Brazil's coffee production next year, foreseeing a decent recovery in arabica volumes from this year's drought-hit levels.
- Created on Wednesday, 17 December 2014 18:22
- Written by Debarati Roy - Dec 17, 2014 BLOOMBERG
Gold-options traders are betting on lower prices amid mounting concern that the Federal Reserve will signal the central bank is closer to raising interest rates at the conclusion of a policy meeting today.
- Created on Wednesday, 17 December 2014 18:20
- Written by Moming Zhou - Dec 17, 2014 BLOOMBERG
Crude oil rebounded on speculation that a slide in prices to a five-year low was excessive.
- Created on Tuesday, 16 December 2014 16:46
- Written by By Agrimoney.com - Published 15/12/2014 2
Soybean prices eased, underperforming grain futures, after industry data showed the US crush last month falling well short of expectations, failing to set a record as investors had expected.
- Gold Rebounds From This Year’s Biggest Drop on Demand for Haven
- Crude Plunges Through $60 as Producers Fail to Curb Glut
- Sugar price dips, despite halving in Brazil output
- Hedge Funds’ Bullish Gold Bets Defy Goldman Outlook: Commodities
- Oil Falls; UAE Says OPEC Won’t Cut Output to Boost Price
- Soybean’s Best Rally Since 2012 Seen Over on Record Crop
- Gold Drops for Third Day as U.S. Growth Cuts Haven Demand
- Crude Oil Extends Drop Below $60 as IEA Cuts Forecast