West Texas Intermediate crude fell after an Energy Information Administration report showed U.S. inventories increased more than forecast last week.
- Created on Wednesday, 22 October 2014 16:49
- Written by Moming Zhou - Oct 22, 2014 BLOOMBERG
- Created on Wednesday, 22 October 2014 16:42
- Written by Agrimoney.com - Published 21/10/2014
The, unusually weak, pace of US corn and soybean harvesting will pick-up this week, thanks to a break in the weather, potentially renewing pressure on prices - temporarily, at least.
- Created on Wednesday, 22 October 2014 16:37
- Written by Rachel Morison - Oct 22, 2014 Bloomberg
Natural gas traders in eastern Europe are increasingly sourcing gas on spot markets in the west of the region to diversify supply and reduce dependence on Russia, according to regulators.
- Created on Tuesday, 21 October 2014 16:30
- Written by Nicholas Larkin and Debarati Roy - Oct 21, 2014 BLOOMBERG
Gold futures rose to a five-week high as traders pushed back estimates for an increase in U.S. interest rates by the Federal Reserve.
- Created on Tuesday, 21 October 2014 16:26
- Written by Claudia Assis and Eric Yep MARKETWATCH
Crude prices in holding pattern after being decimated last week.
- Created on Tuesday, 21 October 2014 16:16
- Written by Joe Deaux - Oct 21, 2014 BLOOMBERG
Copper prices jumped the most in five weeks in London as the economy expanded more than forecast in China, the world’s top user of industrial metals.
- Created on Monday, 20 October 2014 14:59
- Written by Agrimoney.com - Published 17/10/2014
Cocoa futures clung on to gains, even after the International Cocoa Organization, in a "very unusual" step, said that prices had factored in Ebola risk, as investors reacted to data showing a record North American cocoa grind.
- Created on Monday, 20 October 2014 14:52
- Written by Megan Durisin - Oct 20, 2014 BLOOMBERG
Speculators added bullish gold bets for the first time in nine weeks as concern that global economic growth is slowing whipsawed equity markets.
- Oil Falls; OPEC Seen Waiting Till Meeting to Curb Output
- WTI Oil Extends Rebound on Speculation Drop Was Excessive
- Gold Falls a Second Day in New York as Stocks Rebound
- Don’t Mess With Saudis in Oil Bear Market Global Shakeout
- Corn Slides as U.S. Dryness Puts Focus on Record Crop
- WTI Crude Falls Below $80 for First Time Since June 2012
- China's hunger for soy could drain world supply
- Corn Drops From 5-Week High as Drier Weather May Aid Crop