The unexpectedly large drop in US wheat area may turn out to be more important for US corn and soybean harvests, than for production of the grain itself.
- Created on Wednesday, 21 January 2015 17:29
- Written by Agrimoney.com - Published 14/01/2015
- Created on Wednesday, 21 January 2015 17:25
- Written by Debarati Roy - Jan 21, 2015 BLOOMBERG
Gold prices fell from the highest in five months after two European Central Bank officials said policy makers will propose purchasing 50 billion euros in assets per month through the end of 2016.
- Created on Wednesday, 21 January 2015 17:22
- Written by Moming Zhou and Grant Smith - Jan 21, 2015 BLOOMBERG
Oil rebounded from the biggest drop in a week amid signs that prices near a 5 1/2-year low are slowing drilling in the U.S.
- Created on Thursday, 15 January 2015 17:01
- Written by Agrimoney.com - Published 15/01/2015
Cocoa futures eased after data showed Europe's cocoa grind ending 2014 on an even weaker note than investors had expected, undermined by prices which, while down from their September high, remained historically elevated.
- Created on Thursday, 15 January 2015 16:55
- Written by Agnieszka de Sousa and Alex Davis - Jan 15, 2015 BLOOMBERG
Copper led a rebound in industrial metals, after slumping to the lowest in more than five years, as credit growth surged in China.
- Created on Thursday, 15 January 2015 16:51
- Written by Grant Smith and Moming Zhou - Jan 15, 2015 BLOOMBERG
Oil fell for the fourth time in five days as OPEC said it expects weaker demand for its crude and U.S. output climbed to the highest in records dating to January 1983.
- Created on Wednesday, 14 January 2015 17:34
- Written by Agrimoney.com - Published 12/01/2015
Soybean prices tumbled after US farm officials, in one of their most anticipated reports of the season, upgraded their estimate of last year's record crop - but a harvest downgrade supported corn prices.
- Created on Wednesday, 14 January 2015 17:31
- Written by Alex Davis and Chanyaporn Chanjaroen - Jan 14, 2015 BLOOMBERG
Copper tumbled the most in almost six years as it followed other metals lower amid a collapse in commodities.
- Crude Oil Falls as Report Shows Crude Inventories Climb
- Brazil coffee crop to hold stable in 2015 - thanks to one region
- First Pain, Then Gain: Gold Seen Hurt by Fed Before Rebounding
- Oil Drops Below $45; U.S. Stockpiles May Speed Collapse
- Oil price tumble a positive for corn, says Morgan Stanley
- Coffee Bulls Return as Drought Menaces Brazil Crop: Commodities
- Goldman Sees Need for $40 Oil as OPEC Cut Forecast Abandoned
- Will big data day sent grain prices soaring again?