Glencore Plc, the commodity trader and metals producer run by billionaire Ivan Glasenberg, reported profit that beat estimates as oil and agricultural trading helped it weather a rout in resource prices.
- Created on Wednesday, 04 March 2015 17:26
- Written by Jesse Riseborough March 3, 2015 Bloomberg
- Created on Wednesday, 04 March 2015 17:16
- Written by Agrimoney.com - Published 03/03/2015 2
World cotton prices will fall further next season, to their lowest since 2006-07, despite some erosion in world stocks, Australian farm officials said, holding out little hope wither of a recovery in sugar values.
- Created on Wednesday, 04 March 2015 17:14
- Written by Agrimoney.com - 02/03/2015 2
Hedge funds, after a one-week break, resumed their bearish trend of positioning on agricultural commodities, with grains and sugar taking the brunt of the selling.
- Created on Tuesday, 03 March 2015 17:20
- Written by Agrimoney.com - Published 26/02/2015
Investors have got in wrong in lifting soybean prices, and punishing so severely futures in coffee, sugar and wheat, Rabobank said, foreseeing values of arabica beans poised to return near to 200 cents a pound.
- Created on Tuesday, 03 March 2015 16:55
- Written by Myra P. Saefong and Eric Yep Mar 3, 2015 Bloomberg
SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) — West Texas Intermediate crude-oil edged higher Tuesday on the back of a rally among petroleum products, while prices for Brent crude got a lift developments in Libya raised concerns about global oil supplies.
- Created on Monday, 02 March 2015 16:22
- Written by Bloomberg February 23, 2015
Judging by the barometer of hedge-fund interest, there’s less to get excited about in gold these days.
- Created on Monday, 02 March 2015 16:17
- Written by Debarati Roy Bloomberg 2/3/2014
It’s raining in Brazil, and the coffee bulls are running for cover.
- Created on Monday, 02 March 2015 16:12
- Written by Agrimoney.com - Published 02/03/2015
Wheat futures may be poised for a short-term bounce, amid uncertainty of how northern hemisphere crops fared over the winter, but prospects for cotton and sugar prices are less appealing.
- World 'must sow' an extra 50m acres with corn, soy, wheat
- Sugar futures hit 5-year low, as ISO adds to price gloom
- Gold Fever Fading as $4 Billion Erased From Funds: Commodities Don't Miss Out
- Sugar price drops as India agrees export subsidy
- US soybean stocks to rise, as China import growth slows
- Hedge fund selling may be near ending in soy, but not whe
- Global sugar output to fall again in 2015-16 - Kingsman
- Sugar markets faces first of 'several' sugar deficit years