Two years of uninterrupted gains in U.S. stocks are sowing anxiety among financial professionals, with three in five saying the market is on the verge of a bubble or already in one, the Bloomberg Global Poll found.
- Created on Tuesday, 22 July 2014 15:20
- Created on Tuesday, 22 July 2014 15:17
Gold futures fell for the second time in three sessions on speculation that the Federal Reserve will raise U.S. interest rates sooner than forecast, crimping demand for the precious metal as an alternative investment.
- Created on Tuesday, 22 July 2014 15:14
The condition of the US cotton crop deteriorated for a second successive week, undermined by the extent of rainfall and cool temperatures which, while favourable for corn and soybeans, are proving excessive for plantings of the fibre.
- Created on Monday, 21 July 2014 15:05
Grain futures are lower across the board this morning, as lack of a significant threat to developing crops continues to make the path of least resistance lower.
- Created on Monday, 21 July 2014 15:00
Gold gained in New York, after the first weekly loss in seven, as investors weighed tension in Ukraine and Gaza against the outlook for higher U.S. interest rates.
- Created on Monday, 21 July 2014 14:56
After a brutally cold winter, weather forecasters and traders alike were expecting a brutally hot summer. It hasn't turned out that way.
- Created on Friday, 18 July 2014 14:53
Natural gas futures tumbled to a six-month low on Thursday, after data showed that U.S. natural gas supplies rose more than expected last week.
- Created on Friday, 18 July 2014 14:39
The latest leg down in crop prices, to levels below production costs for most producers, has quashed signs of recovery in the US farmland market, with values falling for an eighth successive month.
- Winning by Waiting in Commodities Investors Cash In With a Commodities Trading Strategy
- Oil jumps as crude supplies fall, Ukraine worries return EIA reports bigger-than-expected drawdown
- Gold Gains on Russia Sanctions; Palladium at 13-Year High
- SECRETS TO SUCCESSFUL INVESTING
- Supply and Demand Predicts $3.75 Corn
- Commodity Price Volatility: What Should Producers Do About It?
- Fed's Yellen Hedges Her View on Rates Easy-Money Policies Appropriate, but Sooner Hike Than Expected Is Possible if Job Market Quickly Improves
- Asia’s Chocolate Binge Compounding Global Cocoa Shortage