The International Grains Council raised to a 27-year high its forecast for world corn inventories, citing improved hopes for crops in Brazil, Europe and Ukraine, as it hiked again its estimate for grain supplies.
- Created on Friday, 29 August 2014 15:36
- Written by Agrimoney.com 29/08/2014
- Created on Friday, 29 August 2014 15:30
- Written by Moming Zhou - Aug 29, 2014 Bloomberg
West Texas Intermediate crude headed for the first weekly gain in more than a month on speculation an improving U.S. economy will boost fuel demand.
- Created on Friday, 29 August 2014 15:21
- Written by Leslie Josephs Bloomberg News Aug 27, 2014
Weather woes are mounting for coffee growers and coffee lovers.
- Created on Thursday, 28 August 2014 16:35
- Written by Tony C. Dreibus Aug. 26, 2014 Wall Street Journal
Soybeans fell to their lowest intraday price for a front-month contract in almost four years, as September futures near expiration, spurring investors to close out their positions.
- Created on Thursday, 28 August 2014 16:27
- Written by Chanyaporn Chanjaroen - Aug 28, 2014
Commodities revenue at the 10 largest investment banks increased to the highest level in two years in the first half because of the performance of power and gas, according to Coalition Ltd.
- Created on Thursday, 28 August 2014 16:25
- Written by Aug 28, 2014 MarketWatch
Crude-oil futures erased an early decline Thursday to show just minor gains after Kiev said Russian forces crossed into eastern Ukraine, seizing a coastal town and several villages.
- Created on Wednesday, 27 August 2014 16:17
- Written by August 27, 2014 Bloomberg
Corn fell for a third day in Chicago amid expectations that supplies will be ample as most U.S. crops are developing in good condition.
- Created on Wednesday, 27 August 2014 16:12
- Written by Yoga Rusmana - Aug 27, 2014 BLOOMBERG
Global sugar consumption needs to outstrip supply by at least 3 million metric tons to 4 million tons before prices recover significantly, according to the International Sugar Organization.
- Coffee Prices Are Pushing the Cost of Your Cup Up
- US rains exacerbate world wheat quality fears
- Soybean Buyers Seen by Oil World Shifting to U.S. Supply
- Brazil Coffee Output Set for Longest Decline Since 1965
- Soybeans Slump to Lowest Since 2010 on Record U.S. Crop
- Speculators Lower Gold Bull Wagers on U.S. Rate Outlook
- New high for S&P 500: reason to cheer or fear?
- Oil futures lower at end of bearish week